School Battle 2
Outreach on steroids!
A high-energy, fun-filled children’s ministry series, for ages 6-12. Kids will invite friends from their school to come and compete in this two-week competition with twists, turns and a deeper meaning. Great for your regular service times, but also for outreach events at any time of the year.
- Take out the chairs and turn your room into an awesome arena!
- Kids will dress in the colors of their school & compete for their school’s honor
- Comes with games, teaching elements, and more, in the leader lesson guides
- Includes high-energy media elements that give the program an extra kick!
Series of 2 lessons
Outreach on steroids!
Reach the kids of your community!
With School Battle, you’ll temporarily replace your regular service with a two-week competition where kids from neighboring schools “battle” in hilarious and awesome competitions.
Your room will turn into an arena. Kids will be dressed in their school’s colors. Leaders will become team mascots. In order to win, kids will invite friends from their school. Together, they’ll experience the experience of a lifetime: School Battle!
Build momentum: Do a School Battle at least every year
The teaching itself is live, and it’s broken up into multiple easy-to-teach pieces. They’re short but impactful, and help kids to feel what a life with Christ could be like.
Your goal is for kids to come back to church once School Battle is over. That’s why the teaching “teases” kids to want to know more about “this whole God-thing” :).
Here an overview of each lesson in School Battle series one (Series two is available as well!):
Lesson 1: How to become a C.A.R.E.ing person
In the midst of a crazy cool nail-biting competition, kids will get a taste of what a life with Christ is like. They’ll learn that God not only loves them, but also gives them love for others. They’ll see how God helps them to change from who they are, into a C.A.R.E.ing person (each letter is a step that helps them to care for others).
Lesson 2: How to leave a legacy
Paul wrote that he wanted to “make them jealous” of Christ. This lesson continues that, showing kids how a life with Christ leaves a legacy. They’ll be inspired to learn how caring for others can change the world. This could be their legacy, if they decide to follow Christ, who gives them love for others.
Lesson Leader Guides
- Most games involve all kids, no matter your church size.
- Lessons are written to maximize impact, yet minimize preparation time.
- It’s scalable from 8 to 3000 kids (It’s tested up to 3000). (Note that for School Battle, that doesn’t mean 3000 kids in the room. It’s been tested with up to 300 kids in one room at a time).
- Designed for one teacher or a team of teachers, and even kids can teach segments (let them!)
- The lessons focus on life-change (Bible application), not just knowledge-transfer.
Stay updated on new releases and updates: